30 January 2009

An Interview with 'How I Met Your Mother'

On Tuesday night, the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences hosted An Evening with How I Met Your Mother. The event consisted of red carpet style arrivals with a jam-packed press line and a panel discussion. BritneySpears.com interviewed stars Neil Patrick Harris and Josh Radnor and asked all things Britney...

What was your favorite on-screen moment with Britney on
How I Met Your Mother?

"The moustache scene was fun. She was great, I thought. She did a really good job." - Josh Radnor

What was your favorite off-screen moment with Britney on
How I Met Your Mother?

"She was very embarrassed when she flubbed up on her lines, you know, everyone does. I do, as well. She'd hop into her accent, [it] would come up real strong and she'd go, 'Oh gosh yall, I'm sorry, yall.' Then she'd hop back into character again, which is kind of funny." - Neil Patrick Harris

If Britney were to return to How I Met Your Mother for another guest appearance, where would you like to see her storyline go?

"She was stalking me for the last show and then I steered her towards Ted, so here's to hoping she'd attack Ted Mosby. That would be hilarious."
- Neil Patrick Harris

Source: BritneySpears.com