20 November 2008

“Mmm Papi” Is Not About Adnan!

“I never said that to the US Weekly! The song is definitely not about Adnan and
in the whole time I worked with her last spring and summer I never once saw that
guy. We strictly wrote the song for fun. the Mmm Papi part came out of Mmm Papa
Luv U and I came up with it because the track was a fun up beat track and we
wanted to do something crazy like mmmpapamowow.

The mmm papi part came
later as rhythmic idea and it was also more inspired by Hey Mami from the group
Fannypack and is our ode to all the Latino hotties in the world such as
yourself! Please be kind to Britney and I and post this correction. She was oh
so sweet and professional to work with, and I believe she’s really gotten her
life together.”

-Nicole Morier, co-writer of “Mmm Papi” exclusively tells Perez Hilton