01 October 2008

Danja On Circus: “Way harder than Blackout.”

Danja's done a nice chunk of work on Britney's sixth studio album, which he says will be "way harder than Blackout." Danja goes on to say, “I like that cinematic sound”. “I got a couple of tracks on Britney's [upcoming album] that sound like action sequences from The Mummy 3 [Tomb of the Dragon Emperor] or something, just bits and pieces of horn hits that make it sound dramatic.”

Long before I even knew what I was doing, I would have women tell me, ‘This is sexy.’ I'm in tune with certain chords that make you feel a certain way. I know how to grab your emotions. I know what to play in whatever order to bring those feelings forth. This is a universal language. I'm learning how to capture those feelings and inject them into my music. I'm learning how to make you feel what I feel.”

Source: BritneyExclusive.com