30 October 2008

Britney Reveals All In TV Show

The troubled singer, who has been looking trim and healthy recently, will give viewers a glimpse into her hectic life over the past three years new documentary, Britney: For The Record.

Cameras follow the singer in the recording studio, shooting her latest video and at this year’s MTV Video Music Awards for the programme which will be shown on Sky1.

Britney said: “I wanted to make it because I started to feel like I wasn’t being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in. This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I’ve been through and where I’m headed.”

Sky1’s Louisa Forsyth said: “Britney Spears is an international icon and the whole world has been fascinated by her story.

“Britney has long been the centre of media speculation, but now she will reveal the truth behind those rumors; her own story in her own words.”

Source: TheSun.co.uk